BBQ Rub for Baby Back Ribs
- Baby back ribs
- Light brown sugar packed
- Sweet Hungarian paprika
- Dry mustard
- Onion salt
- Celery salt
- Chili seasoning mix
- Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper, fresh
- Vince & Joe's BBQ sauce
1. Pre-Heat oven to 200 degrees
2. Combine BBQ Rub ingredients in a small bowl and blend well.
3. Rub ribs generously with BBQ Rub.
4. After ribs are rubbed, wrap ribs in plastic wrap and place ribs in oven for 2 hours or until ribs become tender.
5. When ribs are cool enough to handle remove all plastic wrap and place ribs on a pre-heated grill to finish cooking.
6. Remember ribs are already cooked; grill with your favorite BBQ sauce for 5 minutes on each side and you are ready to eat.